Posted 14 days ago on GitHub Jobs
Oberkochen and Kaiserslautern
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
You will develop new, innovative 3D digitalization methods and services as part of an agile team with colleagues who are easy to work with and flat hierarchies, enabling you to lead the digital transformation at the interface between a corporation and a start-up. As an expert for computer vision, you will tackle complex problems in the area of photorealistic 3D reconstruction and demonstrate how people can use artificial intelligence to better understand objects, how 3D models can appear more realistic, or how people can reliably create a 3D object from more than 100 million different objects. Using Augmented Reality, you will, for example, enable our customers to bring the latest exhibit at the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) into their own home virtually so that they can view the artwork there for themselves. You will also have the freedom to apply your own new and innovative ideas, test these out and, if successful, implement them in our product.
In addition, you will:
- work independently on projects and project ideas
- identify and monitor current software and hardware trends at conferences and, based on these,develop new technologies to meet the demands that will be placed on our software in the future
- a university degree with a specialization in the areas of computer vision, computer graphics or machine learning
- already applied your know-how in imaging and machine learning to 3D data, 3D reconstruction or geometry processing in different projects
- excellent programming skills C++, Python and initial experience with software development
- fun applying your ideas to a new area, the desire to find solutions to complex problems and the motivation to explore new subject areas
- very good German and English skills for daily discussions with our colleagues and customers
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
Help us shape the future!
The application process takes less than 10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application via the application form.