Posted 10 days ago on GitHub Jobs
Silvertrac is growing our team! We are hiring a Mobile App Developer to work directly with our CTO to oversee both our Android and Apple apps. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team.
Silvertrac is a B2B SaaS solution that helps security companies track and manage their employees.
We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and customer success. Silvertrac currently has about 15 employees, 8 of which work in our office in Grover Beach, CA.
Working at Silvertrac will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who takes pride in your work, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Documenting your work while paying attention to detail
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Problem solving and Identifying opportunities for product improvement
What You’ll Do
As a Mobile App Developer, you’ll:
- Design and create advanced user-interactive mobile applications for the Android and iOS platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Interface with outside data sources, vendors and servers via APIs & RPCs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Maintain technical documentation
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 4+ years relevant professional experience, or a commensurate combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive knowledge in the Apple App Store, Apple Certificate Signing/Generation, Apple Approval -Process and publishing apps.
- Extensive knowledge in the Google Play store including beta testing as well as publishing a release.
- Knowledge of building a app for a range of Android devices and OS Versions
- Proven hands-on software development experience with Android SDK and iOS platforms
- Software development experience in several of the following core languages: Java (Android), swift, HTML5, AJAX
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, UI/UX, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile APP development life cycle
- Experience with REST services integration utilizing JSON and/or XML.
- Experience with third-party libraries and API integration
- Knowledge of OAuth authorization framework.
- Technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Experience with beta testing release tools such as Crashlytics
- Adept at working with databases
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen
- This is NOT a remote position, no agencies or companies.
- You will be expected to work from our office in Grover Beach, CA.
Why Join Us?
Working at Silvertrac can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact.
There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Flexible work schedule - we care about output, not input.
- Fast paced environment - we are growing quickly, which keeps everyone on their toes.
- Transformative leadership style - you′ll own the strategy, work, and outcome.
- Strong supporting class - our team is excited to rally and support you as you dive in.
- Unlimited coffee - that′s right.. there is no shortage of caffeine around here
How to apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org